- Add Sponge Mix to a mixer fitted with a beater.
- Add water and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Scrape down and whisk on top speed for 10-15 minutes, followed by 2 minutes on 1st speed.
- Deposit approximately 160g of batter into a 6” deep round cake tin and bake at 190ºC (380ºF) for approximately 18 minutes.
- Leave to cool then split the cake in two.
- Layer together with whipped Mactop® Extra.
- Finish with a dusting of Sweet Snow®.
- 1kg Macphie Sponge Mix
- 500g Water
- Mactop® Extra
- Sweet Snow®