Makes 10 portions
Make up Complete Bread Mix (as per pack instructions, using the ciabatta recipe with multi seed mix).
Sweat down the mushrooms with half of the garlic and oil.
Pour in the sauce, season to taste. Deep fry potatoes until crispy.
Toast slices of ciabatta bread and rub with half of the garlic puree.
Place the mushroom mix on the toast and top with the crispy potatoes.
Made using one of our vegan-certified products.
- 1litre Macphie Plant-based White Sauce
- Macphie Complete Bread Mix
- 500g mixed forest mushrooms
- 200g shallots (deep fried with flour)
- 500g chestnut mushrooms
- 20g smoked garlic puree
- 10g chopped parsley & thyme
- 20g pomace oil
- 1 large potato – cut into straw potato (matchsticks)