0800 085 9800
Crème Cake Slice
Back to recipes
- In a bowl fitted with a beater add Macphie American Creme Cake Mix and egg and beat for 1 minute on 1st speed and 3 minutes on 2nd speed.
- On 1st speed, add the oil and water and mix for 1 minute. Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 3 minutes on 1st speed.
- Deposit into a rectangular tray and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180ºC (360ºF).
- Once cooled, slice horizontally to create thin layers of cake.
- Taking 4 layers, sandwich with a thin layer of Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting and finish on top with Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing.
- 1000g Macphie American Creme Cake Mix
- 360g whole egg
- 300g vegetable oil
- 220g water
- Macphie Rainbow Vanilla Frosting
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing