- Mix the flour, Softie, sugar, egg, water, yeast together, then add the Macphie Danish Pastry Margarine and give 3 book turns.
- Allow to rest in a retarder and then give a half turn.
- Pin out your dough so it is 3mm thick, then roll out the dough and use the guide below to mark out and cut the croissant triangles. Put a small cut in the middle of the base for ease of rolling.
- Once you have cut your dough roll them up and prove for 1 hour.
- Once proved spray with Macphie Plant-based Glaze and bake at 180°C (356°F) for 30 minutes.
- When they are finished spray again with Macphie Plant-based Glaze.
- Whip the Macphie GlenDelight® and fold in 50g Greek yoghurt.
- Split the croissant and deposit the whipped Greek yogurt mix. Serve with sliced strawberries and a drizzle of Macphie Strawberry OTT®.
- 1000g flour
- 100g Macphie Softie®
- 100g sugar
- 125g egg
- 375g water
- 21g dried yeast or 60g fresh yeast
- Macphie Plant-based Glaze
- 500g Macphie Danish Pastry Margarine
- 50g Macphie GlenDelight®
- 50g Greek yoghurt
- 40 strawberries
- Macphie Strawberry OTT®