- Mix the Macphie Chocolate Muffin/Cake Mix with liquids on slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down, then mix on middle speed for 6 minutes.
- Deposit batter into desired cases (120g into muffin cases).
- Bake at 360°F (180 °C) for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Whip Mallow for 4-5 minutes, as per pack instructions, add pink colour (and flavour as desired).
- Top baked muffins with Mallow, using a round nozzle and decorate with a chocolate arrow.
- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Chocolate Muffin/Cake mix
- 255g vegetable oil
- 435g water
- Pink colouring