- Roughly chop the cauliflower and onion.
- Fry with the spices in the oil for five minutes.
- Add the water and simmer until the cauliflower is cooked.
- Add the Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce and bring back to a gentle simmer, add the cheese and blend until smooth.
- Add seasoning and simmer for a further five minutes then serve.
- 1litre Macphie Bechamel sauce
- 500ml water
- 1 cauliflower
- 5g oil
- 25g onion
- 10g curry powder
- 100g cheddar cheese
- 5g vegetable stock
- 1g chilli powder
- 1g turmeric
- 5g fresh coriander
- Seasoning to taste