- In a bowl fitted with a beater, add the flour, Macphie Danish Pastry Concentrate, egg, water and yeast
- Once mixed, add Macphie Danish Pastry Margarine then give 2 half turns, followed by a rest in retarder, a further half turn then pinned to 3mm.
- Bake at 225°C (437°F) for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with Macphie Luxury Banoffee Filling and Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing.
- 2000g flour
- 480g Macphie Danish Pastry Concentrate
- 280g egg
- 650g water
- 100g yeast
- 1500g Macphie Danish Pastry Margarine
- Macphie Luxury Banoffee Filling
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing