0800 085 9800
Double Chocolate Cookies
Back to recipes
- Preheat oven to 170°C (340°F).
- Line baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Put the Macphie Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookie Mix and water in a mixing bowl.
- Attach the beater and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed until a dough is formed.
- Blend in chocolate chips on slow speed for a few seconds.
- Roll the dough out into a sausage shape about 5cm in diameter.
- Cut into 10 equal portions (approximately 60g per unit) using a serrated knife or a metal scraper.
- Place the cookie dough pieces onto the lined tray, separate them out evenly to allow for flow during baking.
- Place into pre-heated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Take care when removing from the oven – wear oven gloves.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- 1000g Macphie Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookie Mix
- 110g water
- 100g chocolate chips