- Add the margarine and Macphie Madeira Cake Mix to a mixer fitted with a beater and mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Add the liquid and mix for one minute on slow speed then scrape down.
- Continue mixing for a further four minutes on middle speed, followed by 1 minute on slow speed.
- Deposit 50g into muffin cases and place on a baking tray
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, leave to cool before decorating with Macphie 5th Avenue Icing® and Rainbow Frosting®.
- 1000g Madeira Cake Mix
- 144g butter or margarine
- 400g water
- Macphie Rainbow Frosting®
- Macphie 5th Avenue Icing®