- Put Macphie Complete Bread Mix and water into bowl fitted with a hook.
- Mix for two minutes on slow speed.
- Mix for 10-12 minutes on medium speed.
- The dough should clear the bowl, look silky in texture and stretch easily without breaking.
- Pin out (roll out) your dough so it is about 3mm thick. Using a semolina flour mix for dusting.
- Spread the Macphie Hollandaise Sauce over the pizza base.
- Sprinkle the pizza with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Top with the bacon and crack the egg into the middle of the pizza.
- Finish the topping by sprinkling over the diced mozzarella and then cover and leave the pizza to rest for 15 minutes.
- Bake in an oven at 200°C (392°F) for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the pizza is cooked garnish with rocket.
- 250g Macphie Complete Bread Mix
- 162g water
- 100g Macphie Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 slices smoked bacon
- 1 egg
- 20g rocket
- 50g cheddar cheese
- 20g diced mozzarella