0800 085 9800
Elderflower panna cotta pots
Back to recipes
- Soak two sheets of leaf gelatine in cold water for a few minutes to soften.
- Gently heat the Macphie Raspberry ku-li®.
- Squeeze out the water from the gealtine sheets and add these to the ku-li® and mix
- Once mixed together, place a layer of the ku-li mixture in the bottom of a ring mould and leave to set for approximately one hour.
- Once the mixture has set, pour Macphie Panna Cotta into a saucepan and boil vigorously for two minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the elderflower cordial and stir through.
- Leave to cool slightly then pour over the Raspberry ku-li®
- Place in the fridge to set for approximately one-two hours.
- Once set, remove from mould and on to a plate then top with edible spring flowers and/or a drizzle of Macphie Raspberry ku-li®.
- 1 litre Macphie Panna Cotta
- 150g elderflower cordial
- Macphie Raspberry ku-li®
- Two sheets of leaf gelatine