0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Place Macphie Brownie Mix in a mixer fitted with a beater.
- Mix on 1st speed for 30 seconds.
- Add vegetable oil and mix on 1st speed for 30 seconds.
- Add cold water and coffee and mix on 1st speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and mix for 1 minute on 1st speed.
- Deposit 800g of batter into greased and lined 12″ x 7″ foil tray.
- Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 30-40 minutes.
- Leave to cool, then ice with Macphie 5th Avenue® Coffee Icing.
- Dust with cocoa powder and finish with a coffee bean.
- 1000g Macphie Brownie Mix
- 130g vegetable oil
- 290g cold water
- Coffee granules (diluted in warm water)
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Coffee Icing
- Cocoa powder
- Coffee beans