Makes 10 dippers
- Heat the Macphie Panna Cotta in a pan continuously stirring until boiling, stir until smooth. Add any inclusion at this point (20% additional/liquid /solids including alcohol).
- Pour into the glass mould/ pot while cooling, ideally chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- In a pan cook the oats with the melted butter and sugar, heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring fully. Add 3/4 white chocolate and then pour all into a tray to lightly bake for 15 minutes. Break into small pieces to garnish your pot.
- 1 litre Macphie Panna Cotta
- 200g Macphie Raspberry ku-li®
- 250g Chefs larder salted butter
- 300g oats
- 100g sugar
- 150g white chocolate
- 200g Chefs larder whipping cream