0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Cut fish into chunks and lightly fry in butter.
- Add prawns, Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce, GlenDelight® and chopped chives.
- Stir in 1tbsp of cornflour to desired thickness and season to taste.
- Place into a suitable ovenproof dish.
- Top with mashed potato and bake at 190ºC (375ºF) for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- For extra luxury, add a little Macphie GlenDelight® to potatoes when mashing.
- 300g cod or haddock
- 200g salmon
- 100g prawns
- 250g Macphie GlenDelight®
- 250g Macphie Bechamel with Butter sauce
- 450g mashed potato
- 1 tbsp cornflour