Makes 16 portions
- Preheat oven to 160°C (320°F). Line a baking tin with grease-proof paper.
- Put the Macphie Flapjack Mix and water into a mixing bowl.
- Stir together using a rubber spatula until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into a baking tin and pat down to ensure it is evenly spread across the tin.
- Place into the pre-heated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. With a metal scraper or knife, cut into 16 equal, rectangular portions, allowing for a small slice to be cut off around the edges.
- 1500g Macphie Flapjack Mix
- 75g water