Back to recipes
- Add Tropical Sensation Mix to mixer and slowly add water and oil on 1st speed and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and mix for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final minute.
- Deposit 4.5kg batter into 18”x 30” trays and bake at 180ºC (360ºF) for 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to cool then cut into required sizes.
- Heat jam until pourable consistency, dip sponge pieces into jam and roll in desiccated coconut.
- 1kg Macphie Tropical Cake Sensation
- 400g Water
- 240g Oil
- Fruit Jam (any flavour)
- Desiccated Coconut