Makes 12 squares
- Preheat oven to 160°C (320°F). Lightly grease a 12″x7″ baking tin and line with grease-proof paper at the bottom.
- Add water and oil to Macphie Ginger Cake Sensation® Mix into a mixer fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on slow speed then scrape down and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Reduce to slow speed and mix for a final minute.
- Deposit into a baking tin and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- When cool, finish with a generous topping of Macphie Rainbow Frosting Cream Cheese and dust with cinnamon powder.
- 500g Macphie Ginger Cake Sensation® Mix
- 195g water
- 140g vegetable oil
- Macphie Rainbow Frosting Cream Cheese
- Cinnamon powder