- Preheat oven to 160oC. Lightly grease a 12x7 baking tin and line with grease-proof paper at the bottom.
- Add water and oil to Macphie Ginger Cake Sensation Mix into a mixer fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on slow speed then scrape down and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Reduce to slow speed and mix for a final minute.
- Deposit into a baking tin and bake for 30-35 minutes.
When cool, finish with a generous topping of Macphie Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting and dust with cinnamon powder.
- Ingredients to make 12 squares
- 500g Macphie Ginger Cake Sensation Mix
- 195g Water
- 140g Vegetable Oil
- Macphie Cream Cheese Rainbow Frosting
- Cinnamon Powder