Goats Cheese & Spinach Quiche
Back to recipes
- Combine Macphie Quiche Mix with cold water and whisk on slow speed to blend in powder.
- Whisk on middle speed for 3 minutes, allow to stand for 15 minutes then briefly whisk again.
- Season to taste and gentle fold through spinach and goats cheese.
- Pour mixture into pastry case and sprinkle top with cheddar cheese and black pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200°C.
- 1000g Macphie Quiche Mix
- 4000g Cold Water
- 100g Spinach
- 150g Goats Cheese
- Pastry Case (25cm round)