- Heat butter, fry onions and leeks until soft.
- Add cider & simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Macphie Bechamel with Butter, ham, apples and peppercorns.
- Pour into large pie dish and top with puff pastry.
5. Brush with Macphie Clean Label Glaze and bake in a hot oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown
- 300g cooked ham hock
- 85g chopped leeks
- 100g onions (sliced)
- 50g butter
- 200ml cider
- 200ml Macphie Bechemel with Butter
- 10g green peppercorns (drained and chopped)
- 100g red apple (sliced)
- 300g puff pastry