- Mix dry ingredients together, add liquids and beat for 5 minutes on a medium speed.
- Divide batter into two 8” deep cake tins.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool then divide each cake into three layers and sandwich with Macphie Vegan Vanilla Frosting with added ground cinnamon.
- Decorate with frosting, banana chips and pecan nuts.
- 1000g Macphie Vegan Muffin/Cake Mix
- Macphie Vegan Vanilla Frosting
- 170g vegetable oil
- 370g water
- 30g vegan suitable glycerine
- 12g bicarbonate of soda
- 8g mixed spice
- 4g ground cinnamon
- 300g banana (mashed)
- 150g pineapple (drained)
- Banana chips
- Pecan nuts