Makes 13 cupcakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 140ºC (280ºF).
- Place Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix in mixing bowl.
- Add water and oil to muffin mix with beater on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the bowl to thoroughly blend ingredients.
- Beat for approximately 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Deposit 60g of the mix into paper lined muffin pans.
- Bake in the oven at 140ºC (280ºF) for 25 minutes.
- Transfer the cupcakes onto a wire rack to allow to cool before finishing.
- Pipe a 40g swirl of Macphie Rainbow Frosting Vanilla onto the top of the cupcake using a disposable piping bag fitted with a star tube.
- Top with multi-coloured sprinkles.
- 500g Macphie Mississippi Muffin/Cake Mix
- 212g water
- 118g vegetable oil
- 520g Macphie Rainbow Frosting Vanilla
- Coloured sprinkles