Makes 10 portions
- Combine Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce cooked diced chicken, diced carrots, sweetcorn, peas, onions diced cooked leek and salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Divide this into small, individual oven-proof dishes.
- Top with uncooked puff pastry then brush with Macphie Glenglaze®.
- Bake at 220ºC (428ºF) for 25 minutes or until golden brown and serve with spring vegetable and potatoes.
- 1 litre Macphie Béchamel with Butter Sauce
- 800g cooked diced chicken
- 100g diced carrots
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g sweetcorn
- 100g chopped onions
- 50g diced cooked leek
- Salt and pepper
- 1 kilo puff pastry
- Macphie Glenglaze®