Makes 30 pizzas
- Mix ingredients together and use spiral mixer on slow for two minutes, fast for six.
- Divide the dough into pieces of around 120g, mould into shape of pizza base and cover.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight before use.
- Allow dough to come back up to room temperature and then pin out dough pieces to 2-3mm thickness.
- Spread with Macphie Bechamel with Butter Sauce, top with pieces of BBQ pulled jackfruit and cheese.
- Cook in 280°C (550°F) for 5-6 minutes.
- 200g Macphie Softie
- 2000g bread flour
- 1300g water
- 10g yeast
- Bechamel with Butter
- BBQ pulled Jackfruit