0800 085 9800
Kale & Orange Cupcakes
Back to recipes
- Add the liquids to the Mississippi Mix in a mixing bowl and using a beater, mix on a slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down well.
- Beat for approximately 6 minutes on middle speed.
- Fold in 10% total batter weight of kale (kale is blanched in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes drained and blitzed with a blender).
- Deposit 65g of batter into cases.
- Bake at 185-195ºC for 30 minutes.
- When cooled inject with marmalade and top with Rainbow Vanilla Frosting blended with 20% marmalade.
- 1000g Macphie Mississippi Muffin Mix
- 425g Water
- 235g Vegetable Oil
- Macphie Vanilla Rainbow Frosting