Lamb with Bramble & Rosemary Jus
Back to recipes
- Season the lamb and coat with butter, pine nuts and herbs and roast slowly.
- Heat some oil in a large pan and brown for 1-2 minutes.
- Put racks in a large roasting tin. Roast at 190°C (375°F) for 8 minutes for pink, 10 minutes for medium and 12 minutes for well done.
- Allow to rest before carving.
- In a pan combine brambles, rosemary and Red Wine Sauce, simmer until the brambles break up through the sauce.
- Season the jus to taste.
- Carve lamb into cutlets and serve with the jus and rosemary sprigs .
- 1 litre Macphie Red Wine Sauce
- Racks of Lamb
- 400g Brambles
- 5g Rosemary