Makes 10 cheesecakes
- Smash the biscuits and (melted) butter. Place a layer in the base of 10 5/6 inch rings.
- Heat the Macphie Sicilian Lemon Dessert in a pan continuously stirring until boiling, stir until smooth. Add any inclusion at this point (20% additional liquid/solids including alcohol).
- Allow the lemon mix to cool slightly before folding in the cream cheese, fully cool. Then fold in the whipped cream. Pour mix into the rings. Allow to set 1-2 hours in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate and pipe shape of a tree on greaseproof. Place in the freezer to ensure set hard.
- 500g ginger biscuits
- 10g Chefs Larder Butter
- 1 litre Macphie Sicilian Lemon Dessert
- 200g cream cheese
- 500g Chefs larder whipping cream
- 50g Macphie Raspberry ku-li®
- 200g Macphie Lemon O.T.T.® Dessert Topping
- 150g dark chocolate melted to make Christmas Trees
- 50g toffee pieces to garnish