Makes 10 tarts
- Heat the Macphie Sicilian Lemon Dessert in a pan continuously stirring until boiling, stir until smooth. Add any inclusion at this point (20% additional liquid/solids inc. alcohol).
- Pour into the tartlet case, Ideally chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Boil the sugar and water together to make a thin clear syrup.
- Whip egg whites gradually adding the clear syrup. Pipe the Italian meringue over the tart.
- Blow torch the meringue for best effect. Finish with Macphie Lemon O.T.T. dessert topping and crumbs of red velvet sponge cake.
- 1 litre Macphie Sicilian Lemon Dessert
- 150g raspberries
- 10x Pidy 8” tartlet cases
- 250g Macphie Lemon O.T.T. Dessert Topping
- 300g egg whites
- 150g caster sugar
- Lemon zest
- Macphie Red Velvet Cake crumb used to garnish