Makes 2 trays
- Place the Macphie Lemon Sensation® in a bowl and beat on slow whilst gradually adding the water and oil for one minute, scrape down.
- Mix for a further two minutes on medium, then reduce to slow and mix for a final minute.
- Mix Macphie Shortbread Mix with butter until it becomes dough.
- Line two 7×12 inch trays with shortbread paste and spread thin layer of lemon curd on top.
- Divide the mixture equally and spread evenly in each tray.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 35-40 minutes.
- When cool, dust with Macphie Sweet Snow® and serve.
- 750g Macphie Lemon Sensation®
- 270g water
- 210g vegetable oil
- 500g Macphie Shortbread Mix
- 200g butter, softened
- 200g lemon curd
- Macphie Sicilian Lemon OTT®
- Macphie Sweet Snow®