Makes 12 servings
- Pour half Macphie Sicilian Lemon Pot into a saucepan, bring to the boil and boil vigorously for 2 minutes, stirring continuously, add half the Limoncello liqueur and stir through.
- Pour into serving dishes and chill for 1 hour.
- Pipe lemon curd on top of set dessert.
- Chill for 1-2 hours until set.
- Heat remainder of Macphie Sicilian Lemon Pot as in Step 1, then pour on top of the lemon curd layer.
- Finish with swirl of whipped Macphie GlenDelight®.
- For extra indulgence serve with squares of lemon cake made using Macphie Lemon Sensations® Cake Mix.
- 1 litre Macphie Sicilian Lemon Pot
- 250g lemon curd
- 100g Limoncello liqueur
- Macphie GlenDelight®
- Macphie Lemon Sensations® Cake Squares (to serve)