Makes 6 cheesecakes
- Smash the biscuits and (melted) butter. Place a layer in the base of 6x 5/6 inch rings.
- Heat the Macphie Panna Cotta pot in a pan continuously stirring until boiling, stir until smooth.
- Allow the mix to cool by 50% before folding in the cream cheese until fully cool. Then fold in ¾ Macphie Mango ku-li® and them pour the mix into the rings.
- Allow to set 1-2 hours in the fridge.
- Serve with diced mango, remaining ku-li® and shards of meringue.
- 300g digestive biscuits
- 100g Chefs Larder butter
- 400g cream cheese
- 500g Macphie Panna Cotta
- 300g Macphie Mango ku-li® sauce
- 200g diced fresh mango
- Meringue (broken for shards)