Makes 12 x 4 pancakes
- Place Macphie Luxury Pancake Concentrate Mix and flour into a bowl fitted with a whisk, add water gradually and mix on fast speed till batter is smooth.
- For each pancake, deposit 30g of batter on a hot plate for 1 minute each side.
- Drizzle Macphie O.T.T® Maple Flavoured Dessert Topping over bacon and cook in oven at 200°C (392°F) for 8-10 minutes.
- Fold bacon onto skewers while still warm, sandwiching with 2 pancakes on each end of the skewer.
- Serve with Macphie O.T.T® Maple Flavoured Dessert Topping drizzled over the top of the pancakes and fresh berries.
- 500g Macphie Luxury Pancake Concentrate
- 500g bread flour
- 500g water
- 6 rashers of smoked streaky bacon slices
- Macphie O.T.T® Maple Flavoured Dessert Topping
- Fresh berries