Makes 5 portions
Lightly roast all the vegetables (other than the spinach) with the oil and seasoning for 30 minutes at 180oC (360oF).
Once cooked, layer the vegetables in a square dish – vegetables, Pizza Topping, spinach and Plant-based White Sauce.
Repeat this until the top is covered with the Plant-based White Sauce.
Bake this in the oven for 20 minutes until the top is golden at 180oC (360oF).
- 1litre Macphie Plant-based White Sauce
- 500g Macphie Pizza Topping
- 2 large red and yellow peppers (cut into 4)
- 200g spinach
- 2 large aubergines (sliced)
- 2 large courgettes (sliced)
- 10g pomace oil
- 5g black pepper/seasoning