Makes 5 tortes
- Heat the Macphie Panna Cotta (Crème brulee/ Sicilian Lemon Dessert) in a pan continuously stirring until boiling, stir until smooth. Add the milk chocolate drops and stir through, remove from heat.
- Line 5 torte rings (8 inch) with the pre-cooked chocolate sponge.
- Pour mix into the mould while cooling, ideally chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- make the crumb with the Callebaut milk chocolate by cooking for 10 minutes on a flat tray until golden brown. Cool and Crumb.
- Serve with the caramac crumb and a drizzle of Macphie Chocolate O.T.T.® Dessert Topping. Finished with a strawberry and a chocolate star.
- 500g Macphie Panna cotta
- 250g Callebaut milk chocolate
- 300g cooked chocolate sponge
- 250g Macphie’s Chocolate O.T.T.® Dessert Topping
- 300g Callebaut white chocolate (for the crumb)