0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Place Macphie Shortbread Mix and softened butter in a mixer.
- Mix on slow speed until a stiff dough is formed.
- Pin out to required thickness.
- Place onto baking tray and bake at 150ºC (300ºF) for approximately 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool, spread with Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing and melted chocolate.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- 1000g Macphie Shortbread Mix
- 360g softened butter
- Macphie 5th Avenue® Caramel Icing
- Cooking chocolate