0800 085 9800
Millionaires shortie pot
Back to recipes
- Crush shortbread to a fine crumb in a blender.
- Tip into a bowl and mix in melted butter.
- Place the crumb mixture equally into the bottom of the moulds and press in an even layer.
- Pour Macphie Toffee Flavoured O.T.T® on top of biscuit base and place In freezer for 1 hour or until slightly firm.
- Heat Macphie Chocolate Dessert as per instructions on pack then pour on top of toffee layer.
- Cool slightly before placing in refrigerator for 2 hours or until set.
- Decorate as required and good to go!
- Macphie Chocolate Dessert
- 45g Macphie Toffee Flavoured O.T.T®
- 150g shortbread (crushed)
- 50g melted butter