0800 085 9800
Mini Cream Fingers
Back to recipes
- Place water and Macphie Choutex into mixing bowl fitted with beater and beat for 2 minutes on 1st speed, followed by 6 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Transfer batter to piping bag and pipe rows of èclair shapes (approximately 5cm by 2cm wide) onto silicone lined baking trays, leave to rest for 1 hour.
- Bake at 220°C (425°F) for 30 minutes, open damper after 25 minutes.
- Once cool, slice èclairs in half and fill with whipped Macphie Mactop® Traditional or Mactop® Extra.
- Finish by dipping buns into Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing and edible flower if desired.
- 1000g Macphie Choutex
- 1650g cold water
- Mactop® Traditional (or Mactop®Extra) whipped
- Macphie 5th Avenue White Icing (45°C)