Mini Raspberry Eclairs
Back to recipes
- Place the Choutex in a machine bowl and add all the cold water and beat on slow speed for 2 minutes and scrape down.
- Beat for a further 7 minutes on middle speed, until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Pipe the batter into long éclair shapes, approximately 3 inches long. Ensure baking tray is lightly greased.
- Bake at 195-215ºC for approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Pull out the damper towards the end of bake to evacuate all steam.
- Meanwhile, prepare the raspberry cream by whipping Mactop Traditional, drizzle in Raspberry ku-li® and fold in 10% chopped frozen raspberries.
- Once cooled, slice the éclairs in half and using a star nozzle, pipe the cream and sandwich.
- Finish with 5th Avenue® Dark Chocolate Icing.
- 1kg Choutex
- 1.650kg Water
- Mactop Traditional
- Frozen Raspberries
- 5th Avenue® Dark Chocolate Icing
- Raspberry ku-li®