0800 085 9800
Mini wedding cakes
Back to recipes
- Add the water to Macphie Sponge Mix and whisk on slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and whisk on middle speed for 10-15 minutes or top speed for 5-10 minutes.
- Incorporate the fat and mix for a further 1-2 minutes on slow speed.
- Deposit into moulds and bake at 190-200oC (375-750oF) for approximately 18 minutes.
- Once cooled, slice layers.
- Fold whipped Mactop® Traditional with Macphie Raspberry ku-li® and layer the cake with the cream.
- Finish with a raspberry and a dusting of Macphie Sweet Snow® .
- 1000g Macphie Sponge Mix
- 500g water
- 150g shortening /cake margarine
- Mactop Traditional
- Raspberry ku-li®
- Fresh raspberries
- Sweet Snow®