0800 085 9800
Back to recipes
- Scrub mussels under cold running water; discard any that do not close immediately; remove beards.
- Melt butter and shallots in a pan and sweat until soft.
- Add mussels, white wine and bay leaves.
- Cover, bring to the boil and cook for 3 minutes until mussels have opened.
- Stir in Macphie White Wine Sauce and parsley.
- Serve with warm crusty bread.
- 1000g mussels
- 250ml Macphie White Wine Sauce
- 100ml white wine
- 40g butter
- 3 shallots finely chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- Chopped parsley
- Crusty bread