0800 085 9800
Mustard chicken and winter vegetables
Back to recipes
- Cook chicken, onion and bacon lardons in large pan with a little oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently simmer for 1 hour.
- Adjust seasoning, remove bay leaves and serve with creamed potatoes.
- 400g diced chicken breast
- 140g onions (sliced)
- 300g carrots (cut into wedges or barrels)
- 300g turnip (cut into wedges or barrels)
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1tsp black peppercorns
- 100g smoked bacon lardons
- 100g wholegrain mustard
- 250g Macphie Béchamel Sauce
- 250g Macphie Demi-Glace Sauce