0800 085 9800
Mustard Chicken and Winter Vegetables
Back to recipes
- Cook chicken, onion and bacon lardons in large pan with a little oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently simmer for 1 hour.
- Adjust seasoning, remove bay leaves and serve with creamed potatoes.
- 400g Diced Chicken Breast
- 140g Onions (sliced)
- 300g Carrots (cut into wedges or barrels)
- 300g Turnip (cut into wedges or barrels)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 Sprigs Thyme
- 1tsp Black Peppercorns
- 100g Smoked Bacon Lardons
- 100g Wholegrain Mustard
- 250g Macphie Béchamel Sauce
- 250g Macphie Demi-Glace Sauce