0800 085 9800
Nacho hot dog with charred onions
Back to recipes
- Slice the onions into rings and lay flat on a tray. Drizzle with some of the oil and cook in oven at high temperature until charred.
- Cook hot dogs on a char grill, ensuring they are bar marked and fully cooked through.
- Cut the buns along the top and lightly char
- Heat the Macphie Nacho Cheese Sauce, lay the sausage in the bun and drizzle the cheese sauce. Slice the spring onion and toss over along with the charred onions.
- 1 litre Macphie Nacho Cheese sauce
- 10 brioche hot dog rolls
- 10 8" hot dogs or vegetarian dogs
- 150g spring onions
- 100g onions
- 10ml vegetable oil