Makes 2 cakes
- Place the Macphie Lemon Sensation® Cake Mix in a bowl and beat on slow whilst gradually adding the water and oil for one minute, scrape down.
- Mix for a further two minutes on medium, then reduce to slow and mix for a final minute.
- Scale at six-inch rounds (6 x 270g).
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 30-35 minutes.
- Sandwich three of the rounds with Macphie Rainbow Lemon Frosting and cover the cake with a thin layer of frosting.
- Drizzle with Macphie 5th Avenue® Lemon Icing and edible flowers.
- 1000g Macphie Lemon Sensations® cake mix
- 350g water
- 270g oil
- 500g Macphie Rainbow Lemon Frosting
- 200g Macphie 5th Avenue® Sicilian Lemon Icing