0800 085 9800
Naked Red Velvet Cake
Back to recipes
- Combine the Macphie Red Velvet Cake Mix with egg and beat for 1 minute on slow speed and 3 minutes on middle speed.
- Reduce to slow speed and add the oil and water and mix for a further 1 minute.
- Scrape down and continue mixing for a further 3 minutes on slow speed.
- Deposit into round tins and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C (355°F).
- Once cooled, slice cakes in half to create four layers.
- Sandwich each layer and top with Macphie Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting.
- 1000g Macphie Red Velvet Mix
- 340g whole egg
- 280g vegetable oil
- 210g water
- Macphie Rainbow Cream Cheese Frosting