- Mix together ingredients for 10-15 minutes on middle speed (conventional mixer) or 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed (spiral mixer).
- The temperature of the dough should be 27°C (80 °F).
- Chop the olives, most of the cheese and the herbs through the dough and divide into 70g pieces and place into petal muffin cases.
- Prove for 45-60 minutes at 40°C (104°F) at 85% relative humidity.
- Top the muffins with feta and bake at 220°C (425°F) for 15 minutes.
- 100g Macphie Softie®
- 1000g bread flour
- 30g yeast
- 650g water
- 400g olives, green or black
- 500g feta cheese
- 10g dried mixed herbs
- seasoning to taste