0800 085 9800
Peanut butter and jam doughnuts
Back to recipes
- Place all ingredients into a spiral mixer and mix on 1st speed for 2 minutes.
- Scrape down the bowl and mix on 2nd speed for 4 minutes.
- Remove from bowl and chaff up.
- Sheet out using a brake to desired thickness and cut using a round cutter.
- Place in prover for around 60 minutes.
- Remove and let the dough rest for 10 minutes to form a skin.
- Fry at 375°C (705°F) for 90 seconds each side.
- Once cooled, inject with raspberry or strawberry jam. Then apply a blend of Macphie 5th Avenue® White Icing and 10% smooth peanut butter onto the doughnut and finish with crushed peanut.
- 2000g Sourdough Mix
- 200g caster sugar
- 40g shortening
- 5g baking powder
- 1000g water
- 50g yeast
- Strawberry or raspberry jam
- 5th Avenue® White Icing
- Smooth peanut butter
- Peanuts (crushed)