Back to recipes
- Add Spiced Cranberry & Orange Sensation Mix to a mixer and slowly add water and oil on 1st speed and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down and mix for a further 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
- Reduce to 1st speed and mix for a final minute.
- Deposit 50g of batter into paper cases and bake at 180ºC (350ºF) for approximately 25 minutes.
- Once cool, finish with a petal swirl of Rainbow Vanilla Frosting (Add 20% 5th Avenue® Orange Icing).
- Dust with glitter for an extra special finish.
- 1kg Macphie Spiced Cranberry & Orange Sensation Mix
- 235g Vegetable Oil
- 400g Water
- 5th Avenue® Orange Icing
- Rainbow Vanilla Frosting