0800 085 9800
Pistachio Chocolate Brownies
Back to recipes
- Place Macphie Brownie Mix and vegetable oil into a machine bowl and blend together.
- Gradually add the water and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape down and mix for a further minute on slow speed.
- Deposit 800g into a greased tin.
- Cover the surface of the brownie mix with crushed pistachios and bake for 35 minutes at 180°C (360°F).
- Once cool, cut to desired shape.
- 1000g Macphie Brownie Mix
- 130g vegetable oil
- 290g water
- Pistachios (crushed)