Makes one pizza.
- Put Macphie Complete Bread Mix and water into bowl fitted with a hook.
- Mix for two minutes on slow speed.
- Mix for 10-12 minutes on medium speed.
- The dough should clear the bowl, look silky in texture and stretch easily without breaking.
- Pin out (roll out) your dough so it is about 3mm thick. Using a semolina flour mix for dusting.
- Top the pizza with your choice of toppings.
- Cover and leave the pizza to rest for 15 minutes.
- Bake in an oven at 200°C (392°F) for 10-15 minutes.
- 250g Macphie Complete Bread Mix
- 163g water
- 150g topping
- 100g mozzarella cheese